Friday, May 15, 2009

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<

I run my hands over the smooth exterior.
Back and forth....Forth and back.
It is hard...And in my eyes, it shines like the sun.
I grasp it with both hands....Careful to position my fingers in all the right places.
Hands set the mood.

I look up to see if I'm on the right track.

I am....

With confiramtion, I move forward...

Place my tongue into the mouthpiece.
In and out...Out and in.
Then use it to wet my lips
Back into the mouthpiece it goes...To arouse the task at hand.

Hands squeeze a bit tighter.

The time is almost near.

My feelings are tingling...Heart beats faster with each passing moment...

Again, I glance up. Unsure of myself at this moment...Haven't done this in a while
....Like I'm a virgin at it again...But how quickly the body remembers...

I lick the mouthpiece once more...

Grab from my innermost being and inhale...Holding the air until I am ready.

And then...then...I blow.

And keep blowing...Haven't blown this hard in quite some time.

Hands clinch tighter as fingers ride the valves....Up and down like two lovers exhibiting their deepest of emotions.

Lips go dry, not to worry...The tongue knows its job.

Loud screams and melodious notes escape as my lips and hands work...Head bobbing up and down...Left to right.

Feet tapping...Can't get enough!

This could go on forever...Only in my dreams.
Next time...I'll blow you even harder.
Song over.
Trumpet back in case.

Next time.

.........Peace until our next encounter.........

2 comments:

  1. MUSiC..nuff SAiD..i'M sure you'll have some people fooled RiTE up UNTiL the end tho..those gutter heads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smooth expression.....words are beautiful they can describe things so intimately allowing the reader to feel the connection between being and object.....

    ReplyDelete