Monday, May 18, 2009

Free Fallin....

Jumped out of the plane without a perchute....Right into the sky called You...Only Heaven knows where I'll land...Can't stop myself...Didn't ask for this...Don't even know why I jumped....It's too late to turn back now...Nothing down below or up above matters....I'm stuck....In you....Nothing to hold on to....Just stuck right here in You....The plane is well on its way to its destination...Guess it hasn't notice this passenger missing...I can't hear the birds or the passing aircrafts...Don't feel the wind throwing me to and fro...Can't see anything...All I hear is You...All I see is You...All I feel is You......Tried grabbing a cloud, but I fell through....Well, I tried....Now, I'm free to fall......Stuck.Free fallin for you.
..........Peace unil our next encounter.........

No comments:

Post a Comment