Saturday, June 13, 2009

El Caribe.....

Sitting in a little restaurant in Limon Central staring at the Sea.....

Inhale. Feel the breeze. El Caribe at night. The timeless port city of Limon. Lovers sitting along the banks gazing into each other's eyes. Lips locked. Enough said. Inhale. Feel the breeze. People walking the streets. "People of the Rainbow." I call them. All colors. Red, yellow, black, whie, blue purple. All seeing clear. Each his brother's keeper. Color matters not. Inhale. Feel the breeze. Do you? Feel the breeze. I sit here without a care in the world. As the breeze kisses my face. Watching the waves hug the shores and quickly return to the Sea. If only you could Sea what I Sea. Don't leel the need to move from this spot. Just write. And stare. I gaze into the Sea as if it were the very eye of my Love. The feeling is mutual as it gazes back at me. Hitting harder and harder against the rocky shores. No need to eat or drink. Only sit. No need to eat or drink. Only sit. Not even a need to think. Only write. Inhale. Feel th breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment